Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for match programme for Munster Vs Newport Dragons

Options
  • 15-04-2011 10:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Munster Vs Newport Dragons
    hi lads i was hopeing someone on here could help im looking for a match programme from the magners league match munster v newport dragons played in musgrave park in cork in march. we brought a group of kids to the match and got them programmes after the match the lads got them signed by the players so no one is parting with one, we went to buy more at half time but they were sold out.
    it must be in very good to excellent condition and i would pay the cost of the programme for it,, thanks for any help, we want to display it in the club house

and before a mod moves me i already asked in the rubgy site and didnt get much of a responce so im trying here

Comments

Advertisement