Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

L cert now

Options
  • 15-04-2011 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭

Found out I need honours biology could I do this now in April til June how could I go about doing this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭dtfo

Have you registered yet? I think it might be too late but check it out

What grade do you need? I think its a very tall order but if you were really dedicated you might be able to pass.Its a long course and theres the experiments as well. I doubt theres any schools offering a full course between now and then so you might have to get a tutor

Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Newport81

I'll need grinds def. Do u think if I put the head in the books between now and then that I could possibly get a c in higher level?

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭dtfo

I think if it was your only focus and you dedicated most of your time then it could be possible, its hard to know really

I remember listening to a podcast where they were strongly advocating knowing sections 1 and 2 inside out because they accounted for so many of the marks.Considering these two sections make up only half the book it could be an idea just to tackle them but I dont know if they alone will get you to a C

Another thing to check out is the amount of time the dept of education recommend being taught for biology iirc its 80 hrs but check it up

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Newport81

Department got back to me today the said I can sit it this year. Now I need too know what exactly I need too do to ensure I get an honour in biology. I found killjoys college online they will send me notes for 200 i have time too do this don't I? Am free until then so is it do able only thing is I don't know where too start!!

Advertisement