Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Replacement glass top for 3 ring gas hob

• 15-04-2011 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Our glass top for our 3 ring cooker shattered when someone closed it down over a low burning ring!!!! We have a 2008 Aviano. Any advice on where one might source a second hand one to replace. Failing that are they expensive to replace with new one? Cooker itself still perfect.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 167 ✭✭sunchaser

You could try Camping Crazy in New Ross or Charles Camping in Blessington. If my memory serves me it should cost in the region of 80 Euro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

what is it , SMEV ,Dometic or SpinFlo?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭shaysue

Its a Dometic 3 ring hob.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭db

I waiting to collect one for my caravan - quoted €110. I can't remember the type of cooker I have but they are expensive.

Advertisement