Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone recommendation please!!

Options
  • 15-04-2011 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

I know theres loads of these posts so will try to be specific and would really appreciate any input - i know it's alot about preference but it would help me.

My iphone 3G is dying on me - it's 8GB and overflowing so 8G or higher would be perfect (even by a micro SD) and i'm not due for an upgrade for another 6 months so i'm really looking for just a phone - can i buy a pre pay and just ditch the sim - i'm with O2?

i'm really looking to be spending less than a €100 but the lower the better!!! i like the iphone in general but hate two main things - one that i have to go through all the hassle of jailbreaking to get access to the other half of the available apps lets call them. i also hate that i can't just delete a song off the phone without connecting to itunes. I don't know if you can on android but i hear they are more open and customisable so that attracts me as i like messing with the settings to do things my way!

The apps i use lots on my phone are email, ebay, facebook, maps, camera (although not great on the 3g so anything would be an improvement) and internet obviously. can anyone advise a good option or am i kidding myself with my price range. Thanks lads

Comments

Advertisement