Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plants dropping leaves.. Why?

Options
  • 15-04-2011 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭

I have an orange and grapefruit tree that were grown from seed and I have these a long, long time so long that the last time I had to re-pot them I couldnt find a pot with a tray big enough so now I cant see if theres water sitting in a tray when I water so I may be over or under watering but I don't know.
    Generally there very healthy plants and have flowered a few times over the years but I'm not expecting any more the problem is they have started dropping a good few leaves lately so does any one know what the problem might be?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,440 ✭✭✭✭looksee

If the pot doesn't have drainage holes there is a good chance there is water in the bottom, waterlogging could cause leaf drop.

Advertisement