Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who wants a track mastered?

Options
  • 15-04-2011 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Yeah, I've had a cancellation and was really looking forward to giving some new plugins a spin so if anybody wants a track mastered for free let me know.
    A couple of conditions:
    You must get it to me today (via soundcloud or dropbox or yousendit, etc...)
    It must be unmastered (I don't want something that you've had a go at mastering already, just a mixed track with NO EFFECTS OF ANY KIND on the master channel)
    DON'T try and make it as loud as possible before you send it to me, just get the mix as balanced and sounding as good as you can, I'll do the loudness.
    And that's it. If no-one get's a track to me today the offer is withdrawn as I do have work over the weekend and next week.
    Post any questions here or PM me.
    Cheers.

Comments

Advertisement