Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boylesports not paying

• 15-04-2011 12:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hello
    I have problems with Boylesports.

I wanted to withdraw my 500 € (400 € deposit + 100 € profit) because they limited my account after my first bet!

Now the problem is they don't pay.

They asked for ID verification. I sent my national ID card, they asked it again (they said 'is not clear')
    Ok. I sent it again.

Now they ask for drivers license or passport!

I don't have any of these. I don't have a drivers license yet and didn't need a passport, the ID card was enough for traveling within Europe.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Even for a cheque?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 gabrielm

They force to withdraw the same method as deposit. In my case that will be by moneybookers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Go into a shop with the I.D and tell them you want to withdraw.

Edit:Just read the post above.

Advertisement