Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards.ie Event: Capture the Flag and Team Deathmatch [Now TBC]

• 15-04-2011 12:23pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,

We have a new event yaaay
    Its Capture the Flag and Team Deathmatch this time folks, and we want your feedback in what kind of maps do you want for the game?

That's the basic structure of the game, we'll be looking for teams of 3 for the event. This event is UPDATE PENDING. ie if the game is updated before next thursday, there will be a delay I'm afraid!

Thanks and feedback welcome!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,640 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

TDM ftw I wanna get a intervention 360 no scope across the map headshot, call everyone newbz and then t-bag some corpses..oh this is the minecraft forum nevermind:p
    Newbs

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Promac

Have you seen this sh1t?:

Looks boss. It's like minecraft meets medal of honour. You build and dig the same as in minecraft but you're also being shot at by the other team.

EDIT: Info and stuff here: http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1077519-Ace-of-Spades-Minecraft-with-less-mining-and-crafting-but-more-guns

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

A Plugin to enable SDK's gun mod would be good for this.

AND ADD SPECTATOR STANDS FOR THOSE WHO DON'T WANT TO PLAY BUT WANT TO WATCH!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Promac wrote: »
    Have you seen this sh1t?:

I've played it. Its good despite numerous texture hackers as well as me being accused of hacking. Could be an awesome game but as it is now its not the best.

Anywho, off topic. Continue with feedback on the event please :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Promac

I've played it. Its good despite numerous texture hackers as well as me being accused of hacking. Could be an awesome game but as it is now its not the best.

Anywho, off topic. Continue with feedback on the event please :)

Oops - yeah sorry for the derail :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭NeosDex

will the prizes be similar? or will we get something different like... netherrack? :pac: as apposed to the glowstone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

I think a full set of chainmail would be awesome as a prize for the winning person/team :P

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭NeosDex

I think a full set of chainmail would be awesome as a prize for the winning person/team :P

Lol I was thinking that yesterday :B Or ore blocks, before they were mined.

NeosDex wrote: »
    Lol I was thinking that yesterday :B Or ore blocks, before they were mined.
    Get 400 diamond ore
    Build a house with it
    Be proud
    Log off for the night
    Come on the next day
    House missing
    Sign saying "Thanks a lot :D"
    jae_fffffffuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

As Minecraft is updated so soon, I think I'll have to put a question mark over whether the plugin will be ready for Thursday I'm afraid :(

• Advertisement

As Minecraft is updated so soon, I think I'll have to put a question mark over whether the plugin will be ready for Thursday I'm afraid :(
    If the plugin won't work, then we should consider making it into a Team Griefmatch, where we have 3 teams: Moria, Town and Village of awesome, and set them out to destroy the others places? Whoever breaks the most wins.

Botulism wrote: »
    If the plugin won't work, then we should consider making it into a Team Griefmatch, where we have 3 teams: Moria, Town and Village of awesome, and set them out to destroy the others places? Whoever breaks the most wins.

lol sounds like a plan. Shall I turn PvP on? ;)

lol sounds like a plan. Shall I turn PvP on? ;)

:mad:

Not even funny...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

sounds like a plan.
    Not even funny...

Oh shi... you were taking the piss?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

So is there nothing going on tomorrow evening?

You are correct sir. Nothing will happen tomorrow night I'm afraid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

You are correct sir. Nothing will happen tomorrow night I'm afraid

I think I'm destined to not take part in any events. Every time I'm available for one, it gets cancelled; every time I'm not available, it goes ahead! Them's the breaks, I guess!

Advertisement