Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aritech cs350 - no panel display

Options
  • 15-04-2011 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

Hi,

I have an aritech cs350 house alarm and it is giving me a strange message on the screen i.e. nd - no panel display.

Anyone ever come across this? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

Hi,

I have an aritech cs350 house alarm and it is giving me a strange message on the screen i.e. nd - no panel display.

Anyone ever come across this? :confused:

You will have to power down the system, mains and battery. Turn off the mains before opening the control panel to disconnect the battery. Powering the system back up should clear the fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭The Mighty Dubs

thanks altor

Will give that a shot when i get home. Hopefully that will do the trick.

thanks altor

Will give that a shot when i get home. Hopefully that will do the trick.

Hopefully it will clear the fault, if not let us know.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭The Mighty Dubs

Hi,

Unfortunately that didn't work. Bought a new battery too but to no avail. Am just getting the following now though on the lcd: "Aritwech 1994 Ver 2.1". When i try to key in the alarm code the screen flashes to : "döc" and then back to Aritech 1994 Ver 2.1.

Hi,

Unfortunately that didn't work. Bought a new battery too but to no avail. Am just getting the following now though on the lcd: "Aritwech 1994 Ver 2.1". When i try to key in the alarm code the screen flashes to : "döc" and then back to Aritech 1994 Ver 2.1.

The panel sounds like it has crashed. There is no way to fix it. The only option would be to replace the control panel.

• Advertisement
Advertisement