Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

interview UCC

Options
  • 15-04-2011 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,

I got an invitation for an interview at UCC for the Bachelor of Social Work. They say that before the individual interview there will be a group exercise...
    Anybody that attended last year's interview and have an idea of what to expect?
    Also, my first choice is social science and I have got quite a good percentile result in the M.S.A.P. test. Does any of you know if I should expect an interview for social science as well or they just offer places by looking at your MSAP results?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Confused2011

Hi sinead I'm the same boat as yourself! I'm really nervous about the interview I will be keeping a close eye on this thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭liptonvillag

Hi sinead I'm the same boat as yourself! I'm really nervous about the interview I will be keeping a close eye on this thread!

Anyone post what's expected at the interview ?

If anyone has experience of what the group excercise consists of I'd appreciate it. General info about the interview. Jesus, I find interviews nervous affairs.

sineadoc wrote: »
    Hi,

I got an invitation for an interview at UCC for the Bachelor of Social Work. They say that before the individual interview there will be a group exercise...
    Anybody that attended last year's interview and have an idea of what to expect?
    Also, my first choice is social science and I have got quite a good percentile result in the M.S.A.P. test. Does any of you know if I should expect an interview for social science as well or they just offer places by looking at your MSAP results?

thanks

Best of luck at the interview. I'm attending myself. Has anyone given any info on the interview process ?

Advertisement