Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP WITH MY GEOGRAPHY PROJECT BEFORE THE DEADLINE!

Options
  • 15-04-2011 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

HI

Me and my class really need help with our geography project! the deadline is in three weeks today! however the school is off for easter so technically we only have three days to write up the project! Our teacher has been teaching in the school for years but that doesnt mean anything!!!!!!! she has yet again left the geography project till the very last minute and is attempting to do it while our irish, french orals and music practicals are on! about a week ago we did our field study and went to a local national park! she decided for us that we will be doing.....Geomorphic processes of transportation and/or deposition in a fluvial or coastal environment. We did our project out of nowhere! she has been makin us write up the project but it has been a total fail! she has got us to write up a rough draft of the projecton on a4 paper! but none of us know how to organise the project and because of this many of the students have gone to do grinds! this week - the week before easter! - she got us to hand them up and she repeated a gizillion times, that she will only be correcting it once which is fair seeing that they would take forever to correct! but people have handed their projects up and everyone who has got them back, she has told them that they are awful - including the people who pay for grinds - i wouldnt mind if they were wrong but all that she corrected was the sentence structure and changed a few words but yet she still persisits that the our project is awful!

She therefore decided the thursday before the deadline that she is refusing to hand everyone the booklet!!!! the official booklet worth 20% !!!!!!! therefore we have three days when we come back to write the whole project up and for people like me who want an A1 in geography we have to make sure that its an A1 standard on our own over easter ! but the thing is none of us have a clue how to make it an A1 ! our teacher doesnt even know! none of us have an idea how the exam booklet is laid out or whats supposed to go where!? i was wondering if anyone has any advice and if anyone knows where you can get a copy of the booklet online!?? or even by post!?? we would all love to know!;) :D she's unbelievable:mad:!

All advice will be sooooo appreciated from 23 leaving certificate students!

p.s if you think its just our class and that the teacher is not at fault!? this happens every year and there are two repeat students in our class and this exact incident happened last year and many students ended up missing the deadline!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lambusted

I can help with this only if your in the Dublin area. Offer grinds in leaving cert Geography. Reply or email me geogbusinesstutor@gmail.com.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 The Moth

I pretty much have a similar problem at the moment because my teacher is so bad... Although in fairness he let us take home our booklets over the easter break! If you find out any good information on how to fill these out properly, please let me know! Thanks :)

Advertisement