Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women Tri Suits

• 15-04-2011 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Ladies, Am i right in saying that all women tri suits should come with a bra? Our club is in the process of getting club team gear however the supplier is saying that no bra will come with the women tri suite!

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I just did our club order recently and no, the womens trisuit didnt come with a bra, I dont think any of the companies we got samples from offered a bra option in the basic suits, tbh. My previous (non custom colour) orca one had a fitted bra inside, and now, having worn both types, I got to say I prefer the one that comes without. You wear a normal sports bra underneath, and its a hell of a lot easier to get into. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭onimpulse

Our club gear has inbuilt bras... us girls were pretty fussy about that point when we were redesigning the kit a while back. I guess it's personal preference but we had a majority that wanted the inbuilt bras so that's what we got.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 jjbsligo

Thanks Ladies - My current suit is a Orca so has one, so dont know any better - good to hear that wearing your sports bra under the suit works ok.
    Thanks again.:)

Advertisement