Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know how much you get paid for modeling for the leaving cert art exam?

Options
  • 15-04-2011 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

i'm one of the two models the leaving cert art class in my school will be drawing for their exam after Easter and i was wondering how much I'll be paid? i'm also modeling for the Junior Certs aswell

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭ruadhan

Rosita64 wrote: »
    i'm one of the two models the leaving cert art class in my school will be drawing for their exam after Easter and i was wondering how much I'll be paid? i'm also modeling for the Junior Certs aswell

Well in my school you'd get nothing. It doesn't really merit payment in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

ruadhan wrote: »
    Well in my school you'd get nothing. It doesn't really merit payment in my opinion.

You get paid by the Department so you would get paid in your school.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭LifesaverNiall

i did it in ty and in 5th year.. realy annoying..
    em i got a cheque each time for €12 and like 40 something cent :) haha

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Paczini

6.06euro per hour ;)
    minimum rate for under 18

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

Paczini wrote: »
    6.06euro per hour ;)
    minimum rate for under 18

Until the minimum wage goes back up its €5.36 its always 70% of adult minimum wage and atm that's €7.65

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Paczini

It's not much anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

It's minimum wage anyway, which is still more than enough you get for sitting on your hole. Last year it was 6.06€. Really is grand out, getting paid for listening to my iPod. I made about 340€ doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

jumpguy wrote: »
    It's minimum wage anyway, which is still more than enough you get for sitting on your hole. Last year it was 6.06€. Really is grand out, getting paid for listening to my iPod. I made about 340€ doing it.

You modeled for art? :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

That sounds like an exam centre attendant job.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Slow Show wrote: »
    You modeled for art? :p
    <_<

They'd need bigger canvas...
    spurious wrote: »
    That sounds like an exam centre attendant job.
    >_>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭whelpy

Are you the statue of david? You'd want to be good at staying still, my model in 3rd year kept flicking her hair back constantly and towards the end she chatted to the students in the front, :|

Advertisement