Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Australia WHV

Options
  • 15-04-2011 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone can help me, I got a email saying my visa application was sucessful, That was on the 31st of march and Ive yet to get any my visa in the mail, just wondering if thats normal?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭busyliving

astonaidan wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone can help me, I got a email saying my visa application was sucessful, That was on the 31st of march and Ive yet to get any my visa in the mail, just wondering if thats normal?

visa's are now electronic, so your visa is linked to your passport, therefore you already have your visa once you got the email

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Oh right, Thanks for the reply, Was begining to wonder!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 E.E.T

How long does it take for your WHV application to go through from when you submit it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Took me 40mins to get an email back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 E.E.T

Wow, it very quick!

• Advertisement
Advertisement