Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bored of my xbox 360

Options
  • 15-04-2011 4:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

To tell you the truth I really shouldnt have bought it, I have just lost all interest in video games, I used to be addicted when I was young but now I have lost all interest, the only game I have completed recently was castlevania lord of shadow, that series along with the older resident evil are my favourite games , liked and completed RE4 too but dont like RE5,I was wondering if I was to sell my xbox and 8 games would I get much for it now,my machine has 60gb harddrive and my games are

castlevania lords of shadow
    Resident evil 5
    enslaved
    ninja gaiden 2
    alan wake
    Batman arkham asylum(oh completed this too ,great game)
    left for dead 2
    Red dead redemption:undead nightmare

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Suspiria79

I want Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare, for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

^^ That's the reason why threads like this are a pain in the hole, shadowcomplex, sorry.

Check out the 2nd hand shelves in a games shop, take note of the prices, add it to the price of a 2nd hand xbox (check adverts.ie and ebay for reference) and come up with a price.

Stick it on adverts and see what happens.

Good luck with it....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement