Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photographer wanted

Options
  • 15-04-2011 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭

Hi

I am looking for an amateur photographer in Galway that would be interested in taking photos for a fashion shoot in May. I will be photographing my own designs and hope to do it somewhere on location thinking of Barna woods the Arch or Blackrock.

I can’t afford to pay a professional hoping there maybe someone interested in the art of photography that would be into doing something different or develop their portfolio. I ll pay for prints and get lunch.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Fashion shoot you say?

Is a camera phone all right for ya?

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Maybe, will send PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Hi OP, you should send a PM to Vulcan57, he does some very good shots indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭BlastedGlute

I'm new enough to it all but enjoying myself so far. Stepped up my equipment today with 2 nice purchases of a Tokina 11-16mm 2.8 Wide Angle and a Canon 17-55mm 2.8. Like I say I'm not a pro but I'm learning what I can where I can.

You'd need to elaborate more on what it is your looking for but my portfolio is here if your at all interested. :)

http://sicsidefx.daportfolio.com/

probably have better luck on the photography boards

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ashleycort31

Hi my name is Ashley, i would be interested in helping you out on your fashion shoot! I have a professional camera, lenses etc so i can guarantee great quality!! take a look at my work on FB (there is lots on it, ive done some work with a hair and make-up salon you might like to see, you will have to go to the photos TAB on my page and look for my albums on fashion) anyway let me know if your interested.
    Ps im in Galway too!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ashley-Cort-Photography/154145194627517

Cheers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

David Doyle would be my recommendation.

AFAIK he takes requests through his page so you could try contacting him there.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

This is what I like to see on the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

I love boards its full of nice supportive people. Thankyou sooo much to all those that have shown interest and recommendations.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭jkforde

ok to jump on this thread?...

we're looking for a photographer for a civil ceremony and the early afters in late August. no interest in the fancy formal album thing, just looking for a few casual shots of the ceremony and a few in the pub\restaurant after. anyone interested or know of anyone please drop me a PM. thanks a million.

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ashleycort31

jkforde wrote: »
    ok to jump on this thread?...

we're looking for a photographer for a civil ceremony and the early afters in late August. no interest in the fancy formal album thing, just looking for a few casual shots of the ceremony and a few in the pub\restaurant after. anyone interested or know of anyone please drop me a PM. thanks a million.

Hi im Ashley Cort, id be available to help you out. here is a link to some of my work. let me know if your interested.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ashley-Cort-Photography/154145194627517?sk=photos

Advertisement