Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shadow Run super nes

Options
  • 15-04-2011 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

Did anyone else here play this when they were young, this had to be one if not my all time favourite game, its one of those games that went under the radar but it really deserved to do better than it did

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_OjIZBhbis

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

big fan of Shadowrun myself (on the Snes, but the meg game was pretty good , if completely different)
    mods - might be worth moving this to arcade & retro btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Loved this game!!!!!!!!!! I never actually finished it, both runs I've tried in recent years resulted in a freeze / crash at the same point :(

I prefer not to acknowledge there was a recent remake :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Shadowrun was awesome but has dated badly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 irish_whiskey

This game... is just my favourite game from the SNES. God brings back memories when I thought you cant get much better than a SNES ha

http://youtu.be/HZ01fk6jkXg

• Registered Users Posts: 27,328 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

calex71 wrote: »
    I prefer not to acknowledge there was a recent remake :mad:

Why? It was - and still is - a great game.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Why? It was - and still is - a great game.

Not that I was all that bad a game, but it really was shadowrun in name only for the most part.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

i LOVED this game as a teen. it was this and ALttP that i played every summer. Brilliant storyline and my first taste of RPGs. Loved Deckers and Matrix and Dog/Karma....all awesome. I was gutted that Drake lied to us in a credits, we never saw him for Shadowrun 2! :(

Sometime years ago i actually recorded the music and uploaded it as a soundtrack lol

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Buddhapadge

I loved this game. I dug out the cartridge a few months ago, plugged it into my SNES... And found that my save file from 1994 or so was still intact.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,845 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

My favourite snes game. Go back to this every once in a while on my roms. So nostalgic. The atmosphere, music, sound files (that shout when people dies) Such a class game. Would love if they made a proper remake of this i.e. not that online fps shiit!

Advertisement