Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French Grinds

• 15-04-2011 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Could anybody recommend an individual to provide french grinds in swords area in own house.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

I could sort you out with that, PM me your details to discuss further.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Cloudy22

pmg25jul wrote: »
    Could anybody recommend an individual to provide french grinds in swords area in own house.
    Hi, I'm not sure whether you're still looking for someone for French grinds, but if so, I would be interested. I am a native French speaker, have been living in Dublin for ten years & have teaching experience. I live around St Margaret's so I'm only down the road from Swords. Feel free to send me a PM if you'd like more information. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sarahbartley

Hello! I am a qualified fench secondary school teacher in French and would be able to provide french grinds. I am based in Drumcondra so I can travek to swords. Please feel free to mail me at sarahbartley1@hotmail.com and we can swap details to discuss it.
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 45 nikobyrne

im looking for french grinds in swords area at my house for a leaving cert student,, email me at carriebyrne1@hotmail.com

Advertisement