Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Statement Query

Options
  • 15-04-2011 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭

Hey

Can any one help with 3 items that are on a bank statement? I am wondering where the withdrawal is from.

The statement has

PASS date RA RA0884
    PASS date RA RA0872
    PASS date UBLES38175

I have managed to sort out where all the other items on the statement are from due to them having sort codes but these dont.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

PASS date UBLES38175

Id imagine that was a withdrawl from a Ulster Bank ATM.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

PASS date UBLES38175

Id imagine that was a withdrawl from a Ulster Bank ATM.

Cheers. I reckon that myself. The bank statement isn't mine so thats why I was asking. I googled and found nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 7,652 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

sgarvan wrote: »
    Cheers. I reckon that myself. The bank statement isn't mine so thats why I was asking. I googled and found nothing

The "PASS date RA RAxxxx" one are Bank of Ireland, in store ATM.s i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭amber2

RA - Retail ATM, Gerard is correct BOI ones in store, the number identifys the ATM

• Registered Users Posts: 7,652 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

amber2 wrote: »
    RA - Retail ATM, Gerard is correct BOI ones in store, the number identifys the ATM

Wondered they got "RA" for Bank of Ireland, Must have been decided by the IT department, totally clear and transparent to insiders, but unintelligible to those that matter.

Anyway, now i know, cheers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement