Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will it fit?

Options
  • 15-04-2011 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭

I am wondering will the Cooler Master Hyper 212 plus fit in my Cooler Master HAF 912 plus?

Also,

I have been reading a lot about a push pull configuration with regards fans. Could someone please explain to me what this means?
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma][/FONT][/FONT]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Unregistered.

Google says yes.

Push: -> [Fan] -> [Cooler] ->
    Pull: -> [Cooler] -> [Fan] ->
    Push/Pull: -> [Fan] -> [Cooler] -> [Fan] ->

Where ' -> ' is the direction of the airflow. In the push configuration, the fan sucks air from the case and pushes it through the cooler. Pull sucks the air though the cooler and into the case. Push/Pull has one fan pushing air though cooler and the other sucking that air through the cooler. Not that the direction of airflow must be in one direction for it to be effective.

Advertisement