Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

training cert

Options
  • 15-04-2011 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭

does anyone know the nearest place i can do the firearms training course and roughly how much it would cost,i live about 12 miles from thurles,cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

The closest and soonest i know of would be the MNSCI course. Its either the first or last Saturday of each month. Contact the MNSCI on 057 9355979 or the mobiles numbers/e-mail at the top of the website.

The NARGC also run courses, but i'm not sure if ay suit or if they are for shotguns and/or rifles.

April 25th 2011 Ard Ri Hotel, Tuam, Co. Galway @ 9.30 a.m.
    for reservations contact Michael on 086.8788365

May 7th 2011 The Ballina Hotel, Ballina, Co. Mayo @ 9.30 a.m.
    for reservations contact Chris on 086.3268933

May 28th 2011 Mulroy CPC Grounds, Milford, Donegal @ 9.30 a.m.
    for reservations contact Joe on 087.6295332

May 28th 2011 Crover House Hotel, Mountnugent, Cavan @ 9.30
    for reservations contact Sean on 087.4172243

Sept. 17th 2011 Mulroy CPC Grounds, Milford, Donegal @ 9.30 a.m.
    for reservations contact Joe on 087.6295332

Check with any local ranges, clubs. Most will have some form of course being run or can point you in the right direction.

Most courses run around the €50 mark and some for €75, but for the extra money you get a years insurance upon successful completion of the course.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭yukon

Hi mr lee there is some one in Clonmell, he hold a evening curs ones a month depends on how many many peoples apply for .I don't have phone number but if u ring this number ; 0876448635 ( John Ivor) he will put u in contact with the right person .it cost me 35 euro in feb .thanks

Advertisement