Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Casual Sex/No-Strings hook ups

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

But the one I found is serious... And I destroyed it for about 3 weeks by unleashing a wave of Irish trolls :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

<Snip>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

The winky face makes everything unfunny

And about the sex before marriage thing, I didn't think people really did that either but a girl in my year has turned into a massive Jesus person and she and her boyfriend (who she met at mass) now have promise rings. Like the Jonas brothers...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

*likes*
    johnn wrote: »
    <Snip>

:eek: Surely not. A classy gent like yourself would never go for a lady of ill repute...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

My proudest moment of trolling was finding this page.... http://www.facebook.com/pages/Saving-Your-First-Kiss-for-Marriage/116566781709167

DUFFFFFFFY!

You stole credit for my page >_>

I found that one, tut! Remember cos me you and Deise were discussing it (I think..) and then we wrote on it :) bahaaaaa (I think?)

• Advertisement

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    DUFFFFFFFY!

You stole credit for my page >_>

I found that one, tut! Remember cos me you and Deise were discussing it (I think..) and then we wrote on it :) bahaaaaa (I think?)

No you found the other one that wasn't as cool ;)

No you found the other one that wasn't as cool ;)

really? There's another? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Lawliet wrote: »
    I didn't think that was too popular in Ireland, more of an American thing?

I wasn't being particularly serious with my reply to be honest. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭yer man!

Is it more common for people who have never been in a serious relationship to randomly hook up with someone? kinda getting the vibe that once someone has had meaningful sex then they completely go off the idea of a one night stand.... Just wondering....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Once you're not being a dzope about it and are safe, and nobody's getting hurt because of it, go for it. Not that big a deal tbh.

• Advertisement

What did you say? I think they've deleted it.

You make me feel like I'm losing my virginity
    The first time, every time when you're touching me
    I make you bloom like a flower that you never seen
    Under the sun we are one buzzing energy

Let's pollinate to create a family tree
    This evolution with you comes naturally
    Some call it science, we call it chemistry
    This is the story of the birds and the bees

Ra ra ra KATY PERRY ra ra ra ra

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

The comments on that "saving your first kiss" facebook page are just too funny. And irritating. I'd probably die from frustration if I got into a conversation there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

The comments on that "saving your first kiss" facebook page are just too funny. And irritating. I'd probably die from frustration if I got into a conversation there.
    I'm young (only 14) but I've decided to save my whole self (kisses included) until I'm married. Everyone at school says I'm too young to make a life changing decision like that, but I'm going to stand firm in what I believe in, and that's saving my whole self. I know it will be a challenge, especially in this world of temptations, so I ask that you please pray for me and for the Lord to give me strength!
    Lolwut? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Haha yep Maynooth's had loads of them recently "Come to The Roost for the Ride" and so on :pac:
    It's pub / club's idea of good advertising ... especially the Roost / Mantrap as far as Maynooth goes.

Mind you, take a gang of lads who haven't (as Ginja put it :p) scratched their itch in a while, put a couple of pints in them, and the advertising is probably fairly spot on target! >_>

Probably the girls too for that matter, but I wouldn't presume to speak for them! :pac:
    yer man! wrote: »
    Is it more common for people who have never been in a serious relationship to randomly hook up with someone? kinda getting the vibe that once someone has had meaningful sex then they completely go off the idea of a one night stand.... Just wondering....
    I don't think "completely" is accurate at all, for most people anyway, but there is an element of once you've tasted real coffee, instant never seems as satisfying ... it might do the job when you need a fix, but you know it could be a lot better.

Advertisement