Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub showing Kahn/McCloskey on Primetime

Options
  • 15-04-2011 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

The title says it does anyone know where i can watch this fight in galway city tomorrow thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Where would be a good bet to try and see this fight tomorrow night around galway?

Id prefer not to have to go right into town (e.g Eyre Square/Shop street), but anywhere around the town.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭samdeman

internet cafe www.justin.tv

• Registered Users Posts: 55,869 ✭✭✭✭walshb

orangebud wrote: »
    The title says it does anyone know where i can watch this fight in galway city tomorrow thanks

I doubt any pubs will show this. It's on channel 480 on Sky. Primetime

www.primetimelive.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

LowOdour wrote: »
    Where would be a good bet to try and see this fight tomorrow night around galway?

Id prefer not to have to go right into town (e.g Eyre Square/Shop street), but anywhere around the town.

I thought the fight wasn't pay per view anymore because the undercard is rubbish?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭LowOdour

I thought the fight wasn't pay per view anymore because the undercard is rubbish?
    Its PPV on the Primetime channel

• Advertisement
Advertisement