Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How come?

Options
  • 15-04-2011 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭

How come no one really posts here? Im not from Belfast myself but check in here as I love Belfast and going in a few weeks so like reading about it. But no one posts here much even when some one starts a thread they might only get a few replys if any. Im from Kerry and that section always has new posts threads etc. Surely a city like Belfast has a good few boardies on here.

Any other Belfast forums?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,014 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Its a fair enough question to ask and one that was also asked on this thread here - referring to the Northern Ireland forums (in general) on Boards.

In between the spats there was some good reasoning posted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

If you look in the main Region forum you can see how many people viewing a particular forum at any given time. Some of thos will be google spiders or similar robots indexing pages.

For instance right now North has 9 total, South 31, East 118 and West 73.
    So there is quite a difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 The_Consumer

Furthermore, Belfast is in the UK, so people won't post as much in an Irish forum..I think..maybe they have their own forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Piggeh

I don't know to be honest.

I'm in Belfast and still found this place.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,564 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Furthermore, Belfast is in the UK, so people won't post as much in an Irish forum..I think

...must...not...bite...:p

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

Penfailed wrote: »
    ...must...not...bite...:p

In fairness its a problem with registering on internet sites generally that users from NI tend to be split (not necessarily on ethnic/idealogical lines) between .ie and .uk sites.

Advertisement