Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

€100-€150 to spend...

• 15-04-2011 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭

Looking for some recommendations from the kind people on here for a decent set of earphones within this budget. Not in-ear by the way... Ideally a set that I can listen to with the volume up and not annoy the missus in the same room...
    :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Earphones/buds don't isloate or form a seal within the ear like in-ear-monitors which use silicone/rubber/foam to provide that seal and isolation. Without that seal, you're losing sound out of the ear from your music and external sound comes in to your ear forcing you to play your music at a higher level than is necessary.

Personally what I'd recommend is this and maybe a set of these to get a perfect fit if none of the included tips suit. I use these with an ipod and can happily listen to my music at 50% max volume next to a busy road wheras if I used an earbud I would have to listen to near 100% volume and the noise of the traffic.

Advertisement