Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

any body going to limerick next month?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 289 ✭✭noel farrell

hope to be there it should be a good rally . i am off to scotland for two weeks will be back for this event all going well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Skylight 01

Yes hoping to go, it was good fun last year. There should be a good crowd at it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

Fair play to Frank , should be a good turnout , and I think it's not clashing with anything much , this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 399 ✭✭elaverty

So is it just a matter of turning up and paying your 30yoyo yea,
    Will there be anything for the kids to do or anything i wonder,,,anyone there last year,,it seems a good idea for a excuse for a spin,,,thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭joed571

Good to see it's a nice day here :)

• Advertisement

dosent look too bad arrived here friday evening big event lots of campers all shapes and makes hope they get the numbers to break the record . however iwill make the best of the three days happy camping

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,260 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Let us know how it goes guys. Would like to have been there.

My mum and Sis took down an Elddis lo-profile , and reported a good turn-out.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭the rambler

arriaved today as had to do a few hours in work this morning,
    good turn out but the weather put a lot of people off,(pity)
    recognised your sister from a previous visit to tipp, she was on the move at the time so i didnt bother her
    btw she can handle a mh with ease (not her first time driving one id say)

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭joed571

I don't think there will be a record set this weekend because of the weather.
    we had a good weekend and even won some money on the bingo which is some of the diesel money back :D alot of very nice campers here (note to self, must work harder)
    Will be back next year if its on.

• Advertisement

nice rally met a lot of really friendly people . weather was dry but cold some nice campers on display .the awnings barbies and picnic tables got a rest. a long way off the record he will keep trying, the bad weather forcast did not help , any one i had a chat with enjoyed the event.

recognised your sister from a previous visit to tipp, she was on the move at the time so i didnt bother her
    btw she can handle a mh with ease (not her first time driving one id say)

no scratches so for me to fix tomorrow in work! lol

Advertisement