Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost revenue

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭Borders no.2

There's not really, since the Rugby clubs automatically qualify for the tournaments every year.
    European- is a bit of a stretch too considering the poor spread bar France/Italy.
    I wouldn't compare Euro in football directly with Rugby.

The point was simply costs though.
    How can you justify increasing costs based on progression?.... hosting costs wouldn't increase to justify charging more.

In fairness the costs for the Toulon game did go well up I'd imagine with temporary stands, increased space on the terrace, it shouldn't go up too much though, in fairness to Connacht they gave the loyal supporters the chance to purchase tickets at cheaper prices for the knock out games.

In fairness the costs for the Toulon game did go well up I'd imagine with temporary stands, increased space on the terrace, it shouldn't go up too much though, in fairness to Connacht they gave the loyal supporters the chance to purchase tickets at cheaper prices for the knock out games.

Well yes if you're increasing capacity costs go up, but also does attendance to counter act that.

But fair point on giving cheaper prices to regular supporters.
    I've no problem with it so if it was just fairweather fans that got charged extra. Might as well squeeze those types, they never come when they're really needed anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

fatguy2k1 wrote: »
    there is a bit of a difference between a FAI Cup run and a home European Quater and Semi Final.
    Countries that play rugger in Europe.

Advertisement