Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's a "Verified Representative?"

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Verified reps are not meant to be posting anywhere except to answer a question asked about the company they represent. This is a part of the contract for having one of these accounts.

For fairly obvious reasons, I can't get into specifics, but Ryan's been told that his "work" account is for work only so that should be the end of that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Dav wrote: »
    Verified reps are not meant to be posting anywhere except to answer a question asked about the company they represent. This is a part of the contract for having one of these accounts.

For fairly obvious reasons, I can't get into specifics, but Ryan's been told that his "work" account is for work only so that should be the end of that.
    Thanks Dav, I know this is not a big issue on the site, I, like many others, just like to keep up with the rules and be pedantic about the clarity of those rules :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

I seen a rep from a Mobile phone operator browsing the page of the competition. I LMAO when I seen it. I should have taken a screen shot..:D

Advertisement