Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Krayzie Bone leaves Bone Thugs N Harmony

• 15-04-2011 11:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭

20 years together and he leaves very suddenly. I feel he didn't let the other members know in advance due to Flesh N Bone's twitter messages:
    Aint nothing going on with the group homie. BTNH gone keep it moving. One ****ing Monkey don't stop the show!
    I'm about to break my silence and won't spare nan bitch nigga that deserve to get smashed!! Its a severe penalty for cowards who run away from the battle field. God have mercy on them cause I won't.

Dunno what to say TBH. Imagine Method Man or Ghostface leaving Wu in this manner, leaving a youtube video saying they are leaving. Only thing is Bone only have 5 members, but Flesh was locked up for 10 years and Bizzy was coming out going so it was only Wish, Layzie and Krayzie a lot of the time. But the Wu is much bigger.

I hope it isn't the end of the group though, because they are my favourite Hip-Hop group of all time.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

20 years in a group that really never made much impact post E. 1999 Eternal. I'm surprised they're even still together to be honest.

Advertisement