Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pairing Nokia 6300 in a 2008 Ford Fiesta

Options
  • 15-04-2011 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    Trying to pair my my Nokia 6300 with the Bluetooth in my 2008 Ford Fiesta. Not having a hell of a lot of luck. Have gone through the manual. I know the car has bluetooth as a small light comes on on the dash to show it is on. Trouble is, when I search for devices on my handset, it doesn't find anything. Phone is working as I can pair a bluetooth headset with it.
    Anybody got any suggestions please?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Did the bluetooth come with the car or what make is it?

It sounds to me you need to put the bluetooth system into pairing mode, often holding down the answer button for a few seconds etc

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

Hi Davy,
    Thanks for your reply. It is in built into the car. According to the manual, all you have to do is search for the car on the handset, the car displays a code to be put into the phone and the pairing or as Ford call The Bonding should be done. I will try your solution anyway and see what happens.
    Thanks again,

Advertisement