Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Twin Towers

Options
  • 16-04-2011 12:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭

I think this video captures it all! Magnificent buildings... they should not of been toppled by a bunch of ****wits!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

CommuterIE wrote: »

I think this video captures it all! Magnificent buildings... they should not of been toppled by a bunch of ****wits!

George Bush and the FBI?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Oranage2 wrote: »
    George Bush and the FBI?

Oh no you didnt! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

disappointing thread :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭CommuterIE

George Bush and the FBI?

If you really believe that then you are naive at best, an absolute gob****e at worst... which are you? Naive or a gob****e?

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Axe Rake

If you really believe that then you are naive at best, an absolute gob****e at worst... which are you? Naive or a gob****e?

I guess you also believe that Iraq had WMD's, brought in uranium from africa, was behind the anthrax attacks and was involved in 9/11....

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

There's no way the PotUS or the FBI had anything to do with it.

that's not to say there are shadowy f*cks in America who would do something like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Firstly if you observe the question mark(?) you will see that it was a question!

Secondly:

- a building falling without been touched
    - A reporter saying a building fell before it did
    - the twin towers in need of billion dollar repairs
    - The twin towers being insured for billions of dollars just before
    - Charlie Sheen thinks so
    - Explosions been heard
    - Charlie Sheen thinks so

I dont know the truth but there are a lot inconsistacies plus charlie sheen thinks so.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,019 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

- a building falling without been touched

I think you'll find several planes touched them.

Blay wrote: »

He is referring to Building 7

• Registered Users Posts: 15,019 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Axe Rake wrote: »

I see..well then...I'm an idiot:pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭Raging_Ninja

Axe Rake wrote: »

Building 7 was damaged by falling debris and had internal fires. The water mains were cut by the collapse of the WTC, so the sprinkler system was out. It wasn't "not touched".

Building 7 was damaged by falling debris and had internal fires. The water mains were cut by the collapse of the WTC, so the sprinkler system was out. It wasn't "not touched".

By not touched we mean to say not touched by a plane in response to
    Originally Posted by Blay

Of course most people who have looked into Building 7 know that falling debris had damaged the structure and that fires were raging on certain floors.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,078 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

... they should not of been toppled by a bunch of ****wits!

That's right. BAD TERRORISTS. BAD!!!! You should NOT have done that

They were amazing buildings, no doubt. I wish they would've made replicas instead of this "one world trade centre" malarky they're building at the moment.

Also, I do believe that the buildings falling over is extremely sketchy, but I don't believe it was an "inside job". Whilst there are lots of arguments that favour that idea, the biggest killer of that theory for me, is the amount of people that would be required to be involved. You'd never be able to keep that many people quiet for so long.

And also, if Bush approached you and said "I need you plant some explosives, but don't worry, I'll give you millions of dollars so you can retire off to some little island and relax for life", you might be tempted.

But if he said "I'll give you a couple of million dollars, if you fly this plane into a building"... I'd be a little less interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Conspiracy Theories / Charlie Sheen Forum > that way!

Yes, it was a tragedy but do we still need to get into the semantics 10 years later. What's been done is done.. can't change anything about it now. People (guilty or not) have already been punished.

And we all know it was the "Hulkster" who did it:

9_11_hulk.jpg

I absolutely love that someone out there seen photos of the towers in that state, and their thought was "I should really edit Hogan in here".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Still find it very hard to believe that a couple of guys who learned to fly less than a year earlier.... that learned on sesna twin seaters managed to fly a full size jet liner at approx 500 mph into a building with no assistance.

Seasoned pilots have gone on recrd as saying that it would be near impossible for a veteran pilot to do let alone a couple of guys who were the definition of amatures.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

But if he said "I'll give you a couple of million dollars, if you fly this plane into a building"... I'd be a little less interested.

Ah but that's only you. The lunatic fringe does not reside solely in the Middle East and for some an eternity playing a harp on a cloud ranks closely with eternity spent shagging virgins. I wonder are the 72 virgins replenished when they are de-virginised or is that your lot. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

I absolutely love that someone out there seen photos of the towers in that state, and their thought was "I should really edit Hogan in here".

I think it would of worked better with the ultimate warrior you know like him shaking the ropes and everything.

I think it would of worked better with the ultimate warrior you know like him shaking the ropes and everything.

Or even...

The_Twin_Towers.jpg

VS

demolition_1213946728.jpg

:P

(For non rasslin' fans, it's The Twin Towers VS Demolition)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Basq wrote: »
    Yes, it was a tragedy but do we still need to get into the semantics 10 years later. What's been done is done.. can't change anything about it now. People (guilty or not) have already been punished.

Many of the families of those who died certainly wouldn't agree with that view. There's a massive push in the US atm to set up an independent investigation into the collapse of Building 7, which has the backing of almost 1500 structural engineers and architects

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

I'm calling Jim .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

Basq wrote: »
    Conspiracy Theories / Charlie Sheen Forum > that way!

And we all know it was the "Hulkster" who did it:

with The Fonz's approval
    fonzie.jpg

anyone notice stalker mode in the video at 4:35 :confused:

Advertisement