Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HPI Trophy Truggy 4.6 Speed Test 25% Nitro Fuel

Options
  • 16-04-2011 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi

Here another speed test video I done of my Hpi Trophy Truggy 4.6 with a few changes. First I used 25% nitro fuel, speed gun was as low to the ground a posisble, the car pass as close as I could get to the person with the speed gun.

Here the vid
    HPI TROPHY TRUGGY SPEED TEST 25% NITRO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WubZUqvleQA

I still need to do final tuning to it to a little more from it. I will post that vid a soon a I make it.

please leave some comments

Like to hear your feedback

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 domel45

I don't really like nitro's but know the spot. I'm from New Ros as well, perhaps we know each other? ^^ . Now there's at least 5 people from ross who do r/c cars. Too bad everyone practically does something different...

I run an electric myself, bigger beast than yours, never tested full speed, gears just shatter... still working on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭psjdstu

I have 2 electric cars aswell. I have a 1/16 scale losi mini sct rockstar and a 1/36 scale losi micro-t. There both lots of fun to mess around with but I still prefer my nitro cars. Evan that the nitro's can be temperamental sometimes.

What electric cars have you got.

I got an HB Cyclone Hara drift spec and a touring hobao ;) both 1:10 , i'm soon getting a plane as well, but cars is what i really like :) .

The drift one has 4.5 T engine, so i know what you mean by temperament:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭psjdstu

Where do you mess with cars New Ross. I find not many good places in the town.

It's either Joyces car park or the track in park, some sweet bends :D . Now I have time off from school, will be looking to do some practice, maybe we can set something up?

• Advertisement
Advertisement