Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gymnast freakout

Options
  • 16-04-2011 1:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭

This lad really is quite the tool. Stick with it folks, this is golden :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Autistic?

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Griffen262

I've looked through a few of his videos, It cant be real or else that guy is seriously ill

Definitely the best with the dog at the end...

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Its the World of Warcraft freakout kid! wondered what happened him, knobjockey

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Autistic?

You haven't a clue of what autism entails if you think that this lad has it.

Possible latent homosexuality though.

(Assuming this isn't a set-up, which a strongly suspect)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

for those who havent seen it (both of you) the original freakout:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

CiaranMT wrote: »

ok then recovering autistic, autism is a spectrum disorder there are ways back from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

Yeah, closet homosexual.

But reall? Looks fake to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭lempsipmax

This lad really is quite the tool. Stick with it folks, this is golden :)

Fake I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

if its real, cameraman is a prick..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭I Love Cheese

Pretty sure they are real, camera man is his brother

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,078 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

I don't know. I've seen it before and didn't think it was funny. I found it disturbing. I think it's real but I think the kid is really disturbed. The kid with the camera, however, is a right toerag

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Saila wrote: »
    ok then recovering autistic, autism is a spectrum disorder there are ways back from it.

There's no known cure for ASDs, so to say there are ways back from it wouldn't strictly be right. There have been cases of recovery however. In saying that, this guy just seems to have very deep-seated internal conflicts.
    I don't know. I've seen it before and didn't think it was funny. I found it disturbing. I think it's real but I think the kid is really disturbed. The kid with the camera, however, is a right toerag

I've seen the others and thought that they were real but the OP just doesn't look right.

Likewise with the one where he beats up his new truck with a baseball bat, the dad is standing there telling him not, but doesn't stop him doing it (despite being twice the lad's size!).

Aye, I felt a bit put off as well. The lad clearly has a lot of issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

It may well be a fake, but who cares? It's gas.

Napoleon Dynamite does gymnastics.

Jesus christ there's an entire youtube channel of this guy freaking out over various things. Must have mental health issues.

Or else it's fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

krudler wrote: »
    for those who havent seen it (both of you) the original freakout:

1.10 for the crack, quite literally.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

CiaranMT wrote: »

It's not exactly rare for some people (especially children) with autism to be really sensitive to physical touch.

Some info:

http://www.nativeremedies.com/ailment/autism-symptoms-info.html
    http://www.childup.com/blog/Touch-Aversion-in-Autism-Explained

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

Looks like angsty teen with a heavy mix of anger problems to me. Knew a few people like that, they've grown up now, thank god.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Bassfish

I work professionally with people with learning difficulties and i would put a year's wages on the fact he has Asperger's syndrome which is a high-fuctioning form of Autism. And if i'm right, that video is downright exploitative.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Bassfish wrote: »
    I work professionally with people with learning difficulties and i would put a year's wages on the fact he has Asperger's syndrome which is a high-fuctioning form of Autism. And if i'm right, that video is downright exploitative.

Those videos are funny but fake.

It started out as a prank, and they've done many, but after a while the set up scenarios give it away. Check out one where he trashes a car, or says lines like "I HATE distractions" in the orig video, for comic effect.

It's just two kids goofing around.

Also, I don't know any teacher who wasn't in on a gag who would repeatedly tell a student to leave but continue the different, and very brief, comediec exercises, like from the wall to rolling backwards into a freak out pit, and allow a kid to use "gay" and "fag" whilst she giggles along.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

They're definitely fake, the mother confirmed it a while ago.

Advertisement