Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dogs tied!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭lrushe

I didn't realise your bitch was a Staffie, I thought they were both Pits. By your own admission she is a small Staffie bitch too, this could be a dangerous pregnancy for her. Please reconsider you decision to breed them or at the very least start saving now for a c-section as it is a very real possiblity in this case.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

read enough...

be responsible neuter your dogs...

why make them aggitated so much the wreck your doors.... jump fences....and your male driven mad etc???

why even take a chance... just cannot understand this mentality...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭pitbull_fanatic

yes she's a staffy. hence why i wasnt planning on breeding them TOGETHER. i was already at the vet and he said that she will be ok. thanks for your concern though

didnt jump fences over her being in heat??? u obv didnt read it.

i didnt ask for a tyrade of abuse so go back up your tree. i'm **** sick of this forum now anyway. i cant come here for a discussion unless i'm a ****n eco-warrior. pretty sad really. 3 yrs i'm coming here and to leave this forum because of cyber bullying is a disgrace. i'm fed up. every thread. thanks all. i'm not the first to be forced off here. and certainly wont be the last. ye come online to harrass n bully people who had accidents when outside this internet yer not so big and brave. hence all yer buddies that has puppies and problems with births. but ye wudnt say it to them. bullies the lot of ye. thank this.

yes she's a staffy. hence why i wasnt planning on breeding them TOGETHER. i was already at the vet and he said that she will be ok. thanks for your concern though

so you were planning on breeding them seperatley??

back to my original point..... more unwanted puppies.. in an all ready over populated country :(

dont know where your rant came from.... i just stated a fact... more unwanted puppies.... didnt insult anyone... stated a fact.
    just because you dont like hearing the truth doesnt mean posters are abusing you.

• Advertisement

READ THE ****N THREAD!!! ITS ALL BEEN SAID

READ THE ****N THREAD!!! ITS ALL BEEN SAID

very mature.... bad language and shouting....

again just because posters dont agree with you ... you freak out...

i done posting on this thread.... as no matter what advice you are given you have no intention is being a responsible dog owner....

shhhhhhhhhhhh

no ur pissin me off throwin in ur tuppence worth without reading the post. bit frustratin writin the same things and answering the same questions coz ur too lazy to read the full thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

at this point in time what's done is done. there is no point people saying shoulda done this or that. whether the op knows this or not is now irrelavant. the important thing now is the wellbeing of the mother and her pups. people need to put aside their issues at this point. ranting on is not going to change the fact that she is having pups.

i hope her pregnancy goes smoothly and you find good reputable homes for the puppies.

thanks very much. much appretiated.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,682 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Pitbull--You need to calm down a bit.Youve already been infracted in the forum and Im not having you loose it with other users.

If your name comes up in a reported post again I will be issuing you a ban from the forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement