Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bump! Muzik Festival july 22 - 24, Landscape House Co, Clare

• 16-04-2011 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Line Up

Regis
    Inigo Kennedy
    June Miller
    KOAN Sound
    Throwing Snow
    Equinox
    Stray
    The Person
    Sunil Sharpe
    Boxcutter
    Scamp
    Bastardo Electrico recordings
    Heavy Reel records
    Hsuan records
    Dubculture Djs
    Micronite Djs
    Dubblebass Djs

More TBA

Dubblebass, BUMP!Muzikfestival, Vivamusic
    BUMP! Muzik Festival is a two day camping event embracing the best that Irish electronic music has to offer.

With a grassroots ethos, BUMP! gathers the best of the underground music scene from the west coast and in 2010 hosted over 600 festival goers, musicians and performers. While 2011 will be that little bit bigger, we are striving to hold onto the intimate nature of this unique gathering.

By mining local talent BUMP! is a springboard for acts emerging from a vibrant experimental scene. This hunting and gathering for new sounds and artists continues all throughout the year, with the myriad of independent parties and promoters, showcasing their work at BUMP!

The Landscape House and Gardens, Clonara, Co Clare

Early bird tickets on €60

Tickets Available at http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?249760

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 techtonic

Perc and Sunken foal added to the line-up. Earlybird tickets are only 60 and this ends on the 21st of may. You'd be mad not to pick one up at that price. Tickets can be bought here:http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?249760 or in all city records dublin, pluged in cork and beats working in limerick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

is that the same place as last year?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

I understand it's somewhere new which is good news

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭cranky bollix

Id love to go this it looks savage, but unfortunately I wouldnt physically be able to handle it in my old age....

Id love to go this it looks savage, but unfortunately I wouldnt physically be able to handle it in my old age....

a few good night's sleep in the days leading up and you'd be surprised what you can handle once you step into line with the kick drum :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

old gregg wrote: »
    a few good night's sleep in the days leading up and you'd be surprised what you can handle once you step into line with the kick drum :)

that's what they said about the army and I didn't last a day.

jtsuited wrote: »
    that's what they said about the army and I didn't last a day.

if we were facing a horde of rampaging sh1t clowns and our marching band started banging out a bit of techno then we'd run them into the ground and slaughter the lot of them :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

old gregg wrote: »
    if we were facing a horde of rampaging sh1t clowns and our marching band started banging out a bit of techno then we'd run them into the ground and slaughter the lot of them :p

You'd look like all your Christmases had come at once if that happened gregg.

You'd look like all your Christmases had come at once if that happened gregg.

yea I'd have that whole Braveheart full of disco biscuits thing going on for sure

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

back on topic, I reckon this festival could be a buzz.

• Advertisement

New much better venue, this is going to be a big improvement on last year. Some serious plans in the pipeline for this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Throwing Snow, bit of a coup for the organizers I reckon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

techtonic wrote: »
    New much better venue, this is going to be a big improvement on last year. Some serious plans in the pipeline for this.
    Yeah I heard the only downfall last year was the bit of trouble with the venue owner, otherwise people were raving about it.

I'd be there with bells on only for the fact that im in Belgium the weekend beforehand at a festival which means no money for both!

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭A_Fitz

Nice line-up TBF

Pre sale ends on saturday so make sure to pick up your tickets, its a bargain at €60. Tickets available from all city records dublin, plugged records cork, beats working limerick, the bier haus galway and online from http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?249760

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

This looks pretty good. And cheap as chips

How does it compare to life?
    Whats the crowd like ?
    What time does the music end?

I was at this/played it last year and musically it's nothing like old Life fests and you'll not find too many trippy hippie types but is was very chilled, only a few hundred folks there and a great buzz. The one problem from last year was the greed of the venue owners (nothing to do with the organisers at all) and that's been removed so it could well be excellent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,680 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

BUMP: I need a lift tomorrow morning from Galway city to the fest, will pay for fuel costs etc, if you can help just throw me a pm, will have to get the citylink at 8.30 am as Im volunteering down there. Cheers and thanks in advance.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Senor Mustard

Anyone been to this before?? few of us thinkin of going but haven't heard from anyone whos been there yet.. just need to make sure its not an oxegen vibe and full of clowns.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

it's amazing, go, it's the best small festival in ireland, everyone is pure lovely.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Senor Mustard

'pure lovely'.. thats good enough for me! Reckon it will be hit so. cheers:)

Advertisement