Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastham Village, Bettystown...What's it like?

Options
  • 16-04-2011 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Thinking about making an offer but don't know what the area is like. Any boardsies know the area at all? Looks lovely. Nice and peaceful which is exactly what I'm after.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Madame Feathers

Beautiful spot that and one of the more desirable places to live in Bettystown. Often went for walks around there....Has it been up for long?
    The only downside for me would be that it seems a little too quiet. Lots of old people in there. Maybe not a bad thing but for me I'd just prefer a bit more action :)

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭bitethebullet

I know I was looking at this one and also a house in Sevitt manor but the one in sevitt manor is a little out of my league. Eastham village has a bus stop at the entrance to the estate which has an express service to Dublin which would be so handy for me as my wife works in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Porkpie

It does definitley seem to be one of the nicest areas to live in Bettystown. I know a couple that live in Eastham Village and they are very happy with the area.

Thanks for the replies guys. I also heard from a guy today that the houses were built by some reputable local guy...mCRory or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭bottomdog

Not sure who built them, but they look very good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Porkpie

Houses there seem to rarely come on the market which is a good sign eh? Noticed there was another for sale there recently but was snapped up farly quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Madame Feathers

Thanks for the replies guys. I also heard from a guy today that the houses were built by some reputable local guy...mCRory or something?

I think his name is McCauley?? BTW I was in the vicinity the other day. Is it the one at the end with the lovely white blossom tree in the garden? I see it's still up for sale.You didn't put in an offer? :)

Yeah that's the house alright. Going for mortgage app this week ....wish me luck folks :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 49redballoons

Hi There,

Just wondering if anyone knows what the detached houses are like at the village development located just off the Eastham Road, Bettystown. What is the area like itself around this little development? Would you suggest that there is any reason why not to move there?

Thank you

Advertisement