Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where does the weekend go?

• 16-04-2011 1:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭

It seems that its always monday. No matter what way you look, there is monday. Staring you in the face. You battle through to friday. Great plans for the weekend. Catch up, be happy. You know yourself.

You dont get ANYTHING done. Its monday again, and your 3 times more behind that you were last week.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 721 ✭✭✭mk6705

It immigrated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

IM TOO TIRED FOR THIS RITE NOW.

17 hours sleep on friday night.
    3 hours nap on saturday.
    11 hours sleep saturday night.
    2 hr 15 nap today.

02:25 and im REGRETTING ever doing anything with my life.

Writing stupid reports about women with hairy faces, and treating them with epilation.
    On the plus side, Im dedicating this current epilation report to my boyfriends ex. Its just beautiful, writing about her having a hairy face, and describing how I would probe her hair follicles with a needle clearly far too big and run a current with an intensity far too high, into her miserable face.

The sooner I get started on these iron injections the better.

I think lack of sleep is making me crazy.

Coffee fixes all of these problems, so it does.

Bad for the skin, so it is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭SparkyTech

I miss saturday nights :o

• Advertisement

I miss alcohol poisoning. Would you believe I haven't been drunk or high at all since I turned 22! Gettin old.

OH AND GUESS WHAT?!

Its monday. Its always monday.

fml.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Your weekend goes off on mysterious adventures, like William Shatner's wig.

Y'kno, maybe it does. I just wish it would take me along with it for a while!

Tuesdays are even WORSE than mondays.

And - I just weighed myself. Fu,ck my life. Is all i have to say on that. I seriously do not think this stupid day can get any worse.
    I stopped running probably 7 weeks ago, and my weight shoots up 10 and a 1/4 lbs. A summer of excessive exercise - cant wait :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Your weekend goes to cavan

oh good lord, if its in cavan, i dont want it back!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

Hey! Today is FRIDAY! :p

And you are not supposed to worry about your weight right now, Little Mama!

It goes to an unknown location. You have an idea where it is, but you don't know for sure. It's probably in the same county as you, maybe even the same town, same city, same suburb or nearby. You may not find it this week, but you will soon succeed.....

.....and ****e.

And what a good weekend it is too! Flat out in the G hotel. Serious spa session this morning. Perfect. Weekend like this, please come again soon :D
    Proof that men are indeed capable of getting some things right!

meh

Advertisement