Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Looking for an alliance

Options
  • 16-04-2011 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Me and my Corp have left our old alliance. It was just too bloody quiet. We won't disband the Corp but we'd like a place in an active alliance. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭teamdresch

Umm.
    Maybe some more information about the kind of skillpoints and caps you have and what 0.0 / low sec experience and FCs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 BrockSamson

hes a noob :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 27 mike_slain3

Ah very mature of you. Yes I am new to the game. Waste of time coming here obviously

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

Maybe in future you could add some more details to your post instead of OMGAWD IM BORED SOME1 AALIANCE ENTERTAIN ME and then expect results

Edit: also when I reactivate my accounts I'm going to war dec you and destroy you DESTROY YOU

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Gneez wrote: »
    Maybe in future you could add some more details to your post instead of OMGAWD IM BORED SOME1 AALIANCE ENTERTAIN ME and then expect results

Edit: also when I reactivate my accounts I'm going to war dec you and destroy you DESTROY YOU

I'm back in game. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 mike_slain3

Well I was just looking for suggestions and I get abuse. Your odd Gneez. Very odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Well I was just looking for suggestions and I get abuse. Your odd Gneez. Very odd.

Very doubtful Gneez will resub but would be could if he did, and yes he will probably war dec you if he does but I would count that as a good thing as you might learn a few things from the experience. Ah back in the day.

I don't think you'll find a suitable alliance here to join your best bets would find out the alliance public in game channels or IRC channels and talk to the recruiters.

>implying I would actually pay money again to play this awful ****ty game

If eve were to go free2play I would come back though!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

I could resub and kill him if you want to out source this job

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Gneez wrote: »
    >implying I would actually pay money again to play this awful ****ty game

If eve were to go free2play I would come back though!

well technically with the plex's on the market for isk, if you're willing to spend time earning isk the game pays for itself... but who the hell wants to do that? :pac:

• Advertisement

azezil wrote: »
    well technically with the plex's on the market for isk, if you're willing to spend time earning isk the game pays for itself... but who the hell wants to do that? :pac:

Towards the end I could barely bring myself to log in to change skills let alone log in to grind.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

i resubbed an account ima come for you

(im never going to log in after 3 days)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

to find an alliance you need to give some basic info about your corp

1. How many active members excluding alts?
    2. Average member play style? (are ye all noobs, mission runners/ratters, roid hugging carebears, pvp'ers/pirates?)
    3. Does your corp have any Capitals or even Super Capitals?
    4. What is your most active timezone?
    5. Is your corp self sufficient?
    6. Would your corp members be willing to give the prospective alliance leaders
    your limited api for history checks?

Advertisement