Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESB Offices Finglas

Options
  • 16-04-2011 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

Hello all, I have a job interview in the ESB offices on St. Margaret's Road in the next week and google maps has failed to really help me find where it is. I would appreciate any directions to it. I'll be getting the 140 from town.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

On the 140, once you pass Lidl and Aldi, get off at the next stop, on St Margaret's Road.

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Dublin,+County+Fingal,+Ireland&ll=53.399247,-6.301721&spn=0.004951,0.016512&z=17

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

The bus stop should be named St. Margarets Rd (McKelvey Rd) on the bus time table.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ash2742

I'll be getting the 104 in hopefully.. getting off at the St. James road roundabout, no clue where to go from there though :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

ash2742 wrote: »
    I'll be getting the 104 in hopefully.. getting off at the St. James road roundabout, no clue where to go from there though :/

It's a long walk from there... Possibly 10/15 minutes?

Google Map

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭datk

You getting the 104 from Clontarf? The bus will come up along by IDA Industrial Estate in Poppintree, it then turns left onto the Jamestown Road at the Roadabout. If you get off at the IDA Industrial Estate and walk towards the roundabout and cross the road - basically going 'through the roundabout' toward the Mygan Business Park - keep walking down that road - there are houses/duplex/apartments on your right and various businesses on the left - the first one Mygan Business Park, then you'll see UPS and Nightline etc. walk to the end of the road and turn left (you'll see Charlestown Shopping Centre across the road and to the right) the ESB offices aren't too far down that road.

• Advertisement

Thank you! Yeah that's the plan anyway, otherwise I'd have to get a bus into town and then one out to Finglas again. Much appreciation to you DatK, I do better with landmarks than road signs :D Hopefully after this little adventure the interview will go well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭omg a kitty

Thank you! Yeah that's the plan anyway, otherwise I'd have to get a bus into town and then one out to Finglas again. Much appreciation to you DatK, I do better with landmarks than road signs :D Hopefully after this little adventure the interview will go well!

As datk said, basically walk in the general direction of the shopping centre from Jamestown Roundabout, UPS and Nightline should be on your left(probably not in that order) houses on your right, then you should see a Eurospar on your right, keep walking to Charlestown Shopping Centre junction and turn left, walk down the road and take the first left, I think theres a sign saying ESB on the wall where you turn left and it would be hard to miss all the yellow ESB vehicles parked in the compound

Thank you "omg a kitty", so many nice really helpful people on here :)

Advertisement