Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spelling error for " Racist and tastless post".

Options
  • 16-04-2011 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭

Basically, got an infraction/banned. This thread isn't about that.

It is about the word "tastless", it should be "tasteless".
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Chaotic Forces.... should be farces.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Chaotic Forces.... should be farces.

Hey thats my line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭Chaotic_Forces

Yeah great, thanks. But the word isn't "tastless". I was told they're not custom entered reason, they're chosen from a list. If I'm wrong, sorry. But I thought it might be worth correcting it if it's picked out of a list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Tastless is a perfectly cromulant word.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Yeah great, thanks. But the word isn't "tastless". I was told they're not custom entered reason, they're chosen from a list. If I'm wrong, sorry. But I thought it might be worth correcting it if it's picked out of a list.

The infraction reason is from a list, the comment added to it is entered by the mod.

However on behalf of all the mods, CMods and admins I'd like to thank you for your concern over the grammatical standards of the site.

Thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement