Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trad Sessions in Maynooth - where & when?

Options
  • 16-04-2011 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭

Hi,

Which pubs in Maynooth organize traditional live sessions and on which days?
    I've got family flying in to see Eire for the first time and I defo want to bring them into a family-friendly pub (now, I'm aware that no children are allowed in the pubs after 6pm or so).

Kind Regards,
    Winger

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Bradys (clock house) on Thursdays. And kids are ok there until 9pm.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I agree,
    Bradys on a Thursday at about 21:45.
    Are you a musician or just to listen in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

In the interests of full disclosure I was at the bar in bradys watching the Leinster game when I posted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Winger_PL

Thanks for the info. I'm not a musician, but a trad session is something I really want the family to see when they visit.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

On the full disclosure issue my other half goes down most Thursdays to play at the session in Bradys;)

If you want some where child friendly it might be worth bringing them to The Seamus Ennis Centre over in The Naul.
    http://www.seamusenniscentre.com/

• Advertisement
Advertisement