Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notifications

Options
  • 16-04-2011 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭

I never receive notifications of new posts in threads. I think I did before I changed my E mail. If someone could have a look it would be good.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Is it working for you now? Your profile says you're set up for instant e-mail notification. I notice that you're using Hotmail, so it might be worth checking your spam and trash folders as there have been issues with Boards e-mails going to Hotmail in the past.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

No It's not working. Hondasam Email is only used for boards. No junk mail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Conor

Hotmail goes through periods of silently binning any mail we send them. There's little or nothing we can do about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Conor

Actually, after looking through the mail logs, Hotmail is accepting our mails to you.

If they're disappearing, they're definitely disappearing on Hotmail's side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Definitely not getting them but I'm not that bothered. you can send Email if you like and see if it comes through.

• Advertisement
Advertisement