Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trouble recording into ProTools with Roland HD-1 & SD-2

• 16-04-2011 6:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hey guys i'm having a spot of bother, when i play the kit its not triggering in protools. The midi info is being written and i can hear the kit in playback but nothing when im recording, any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭trackmixstudio

Sounds like you have "local off" on the drum module which is what it should be.
    The problem sounds like you need to make sure the channel on PT is set to transmit "midi through" so the midi will go in and back out through PT to the Roland when recording.
    I am a logic guy and don't really use PT but a scan of the manual should show you how to turn midi through on.
    Hope this helps
    Michael

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 90 ✭✭moby1

Thanks Michael, i'll give it a go.

Advertisement