Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Loves Of Cass Maguire question......

Options
  • 16-04-2011 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

Hi,
    I was at The loves of Cass Maguire in Naas the other night. Mrs Gardener dragged me along. I've never been to the theatre before and was extremely apprehensive about it, tbh I thought I'd hate it!
    Long story short - I loved it, loved everything about it!
    Now, quick question, Cass kept referring to "Connie" throughout the play, but WHO was Connie?
    Probably a thick question - but I'm learning - and I will be going back to the theatre asap. Much better than the pub!:D
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭chasmcb

Connie Crowley was Cass's first love who she had to leave behind when she emigrated to the US

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

Haven't seen the play but heard about it before. Live theatre is brilliant - much more interesting than the cinema!

Advertisement