Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Add music to a website

Options
  • 16-04-2011 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭

To Mods: If this has been answered I couldn't find it, and if it's in the wrong place would you please move it. Thanks!

I created a website for my husbands band. Now they have recorded some songs and they want a song on in the background, when someone is looking on the ste and a page where you can play (not download) some samples of their songs.

Now I'm not sure how to go about this and need some advice and help (anything I found online so far has been a bit to technical for me to get). I know pidgeon HTML so please bear this in mind. If you know any sites that I can upload the songs to, and then just paste the embed would be a superb help (not to mention a bit fool proof for me)

Any help would be greatly appreciated ;-)

Comments

Advertisement