Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jail Break 10k Trail Run, Cavan

• 16-04-2011 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭

Does anyone have any inside knowledge of this race on May 1st; link

I mailed them requesting more info on the route but have got no reply. It's quite close to me and so I'd like to do it, but online registration doesn't work, no response coming to email query, very vague route info on the website etc. doesn't exactly make me confident that this'll be anything more than a disaster of a race! So just hoping someone here would have more info.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

The crowd that are fronting this event have run the Cupids dash in the Phoenix Park for the past few years, that race is a complete shambles every year, so my opinion is to stay well away from it. Say few others that post regularly here will back me up. Plus hes ripped the race name off from another race already run this.

Advertisement