Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

G&G M14 EBR any Irish retailers???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭The_ChiefDUB

SG Airsoft has them in stock. I bought mine there. Absutely fantastic bit of kit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 490 ✭✭Chefburns

how much did it set you back?

She'll cost ya €499. But it's worth it in my opinion. They have one on display so you can see how it feels before you decide for sure. People will tell you it's too heavy but the G&G is way lighter than the other brands. And to be honest it's lighter than some fully dickied up M4 I've picked up. I've put a Magpul AFG on mine. It makes the front end (which is where most to the weight seems to be) a good bit more manageable.

http://cmoreairsoft.com/product_info.php?cPath=1&products_id=427

that looks sweet!! although its about 150 beyond my price range stupid expensive Irish shops:D (shakes fist at the sky!!!)

That's actually only about a tenner more than it would cost to import it yourself from ehobbey Asia after you factor in shipping and VAT. So it's a really good price.

• Advertisement

Oh I know its a good price I really just can't afford or justify it at this stage!!! Back to the drawing board for my next gun so!

It's a seious layout of cash alright. I had to sell two rifles, two pistols and a heap of gear to afford mine.

Was yours stock parts when you got it or did you put any upgrades in it?

I put a Mosfet in and a blue madbull hopup rubber. Everything else i left stock because they simply didn't need changing. Stock barrel is 6.03 tightbore if i remember correctly.

Advertisement