Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing a nameserver

Options
  • 17-04-2011 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭

Hey.

I'm trying to change a nameserver and i'm getting the following error
    Update of name servers for domain donnagriffin.ie failed: Could not update nameservers: Bad Request. Could not service request, correct request and try again: Parameter value policy error [ns53.ehostpros.com is not authoritative for zone donnagriffin.ie.] [Error/status code: 400]

Why is this ?

I've many domain names on these nameservers. But this is the only one i've bought from blacknight.

Comments

Hi there,

Please ensure that the domain has been added to the nameservers before you attempt to submit the nameserver change.

If you continue to have issues please open a ticket with our tech support department by emailing support@blacknight.com.

Regards,

Niamh.

Advertisement