Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carpet

Options
  • 17-04-2011 7:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

Is there anyone in NCD that come to your house, with samples of Carpet.Measure where you need it.You pick it out,pay, they come anf fit.Everything under one roof.
    I did go to a local place but wasnt really impressed by the carpets there.Thanks,cathy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

I got the hall, stairs and landing done by rafters a couple years back. They didn't cone and measure, but the salesman knew from asking the estate we lived in what size we needed.
    Fitted grand and no complaints.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

I will second Rafters aswell, but I have a feeling that is who cathy has gone to from reading her post

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

I had a look in rafters, I think I might try that place near donabate.Cant think of the name of it.I have the attic done so its not a standard.God I hate having to search.See, anyone out there looking for a business opertunity..here is one.Image all the busy mums, dads ,popele working 9-5.
    Anyway,Ill keep looking , thanks Guys,cathy

• Registered Users Posts: 28 giz_a_job

Ring Dermot or Aidan in Raheny carpets.
    01-8319340

http://www.raheny.com/rba/dir/rba_viewentry.php?id=169

Well worth the call.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭Pimp Ninja

giz_a_job wrote: »
    Ring Dermot or Aidan in Raheny carpets.
    01-8319340

http://www.raheny.com/rba/dir/rba_viewentry.php?id=169

Well worth the call.

Another recommendation for Raheny Carpets.
    Got them to do the whole house in Lusk (caprets stairs/landing & bedrooms; lino kitchen; lino upstairs bathrooms) 5 years ago - fantastic job, good price.

Got them back to do lino in the kitchen a few weeks back. Great lads, very good work.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1 jacksnergis

cathy01 wrote: »
    Is there anyone in NCD that come to your house, with samples of Carpet.Measure where you need it.You pick it out,pay, they come anf fit.Everything under one roof.
    I did go to a local place but wasnt really impressed by the carpets there.Thanks,cathy
    It seems to be old thread but I want to catch all individuals with carpet cleaning thoughts. One of my carpet is damaged with ink and can you guide me how to clean it out?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Your issue is not relevant to this forum. Try the Home & Garden forums.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement