Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BEST TRAINER/KETTLEBELLS/UNDERGROUND GYM

Options
  • 17-04-2011 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Ok, a multi-themed question

1 - I being going to gym on and off for years but I reckon I'm been wasting my time, a Personnal Trainer is required one who concentrates on Old School/ compound exercises(I hate squat, deadlifts, etc but have come to realise that they are the best and want to learn the correct method)

2 - The name and location of a good Kettle bell class - something for an absolute beginner - a group beginners course would be great - don't want to join a class half way thru a course.

3 - Does an UNderground gym exist in cork? Sandbags, farmers walk, tractor tire, ropes, squat good conditions not important but a good amount of equipment is.

And info would be great - any trainer reading please contact if interested

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Hookah

coltay wrote: »

2 - The name and location of a good Kettle bell class - something for an absolute beginner - a group beginners course would be great - don't want to join a class half way thru a course.

You'll pick up plenty in 2 or 3 classes to keep you going.

I'd say if you went to any class with an instructor, they'd be able to show you enough to get you started.

Be prepared to be really sore after the first go, as you'll use muscles you didn't even know you had. Second time; not so sore. Third time; not sore at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭aFlabbyPanda

you dont say where you are looking for but you'll get points 2 & 3 in K2C www.k2c.ie

They do classes of strength & conditioning and also kettlebells. The conditioning classes are exactly what you are looking for (tyre flipping, hammers, farmers walk. dead lifts, battling ropes, etc).

Advertisement